If you’re a homeowner looking for pool builders near me to take on your project, we can help. Here at Blue Lagoons Custom Pools and Spas, we bring the beauty of Icelandic geothermal spas to the Triad area. But, how much will a new pool cost and how long will it take to construct? Let’s look at what to expect when you hire us for your new pool. Then, learn more about our custom pools here.
What Does It Cost to Hire Pool Builders Near Me in North Carolina?
No two families or homes are alike. So, we know that no two pools are alike either! In fact, we delight in building custom concrete pools that perfectly fit our clients’ needs. Ultimately, pool cost depends on a wide variety of factors. Here are a few things to consider:
- What type of pool do you want? In general, fiberglass pools are faster to install than concrete pools. When considering timeline, the pool material matters. Concrete pools last longer because they withstand all types of weather conditions and are easy to repair. Fiberglass requires less maintenance and is easy to clean. We build concrete pools to any size, shape or depth you desire, but fiberglass is available in premade sizes and shapes.
- How big will your new pool be? Obviously, bigger pools are more expensive as a general rule of thumb.
- Do you want special water features in your pool? Waterfalls, fountains, and other water features add to the cost of the pool. Also, custom spas are a popular option.
- Is your backyard level or sloped? Although we can work with the natural grading of any property, the cost will vary.
- Do you envision special pool lighting? If you want to keep the pool party going even after the sun sets, custom lighting is available. We offer a wide variety of options to fit every budget. Lighting can enhance the entertaining area around the pool or create a unique ambiance with underwater lighting.
- Are you interested in automated maintenance? Pools do require maintenance. That said, new technology makes it simple. Robotic features can deal with both wall/floor cleaning and chemical treatment.
So, if your goal is to keep your costs low, the best thing you can do is hire a company you trust. When hiring pool builders near me, experience matters. Here at Blue Lagoons, we keep the cost of our pools low by providing homeowners with peace of mind. Simply put, you don’t have to worry that we are charging you too much for labor. We are a local company, not a large brand that outsources your job to the lowest bidder. Instead of unreliable subcontractors, our own installers will be there every step of the way.
How Long Will It Take to Construct My New Pool?
New pool installation can be frustrating… if you hire the wrong company, that is! We take pride in providing you with a comprehensive schedule estimate before starting. So, you’ll know when we will finish your new pool.
That said, there are some factors that can delay any pool project:
- Weather: Rain is one of the biggest reasons pool construction delays occur. Unfortunately, this is out of our hands.
- Size and Features: The factors listed above that add to the cost can also add to construction time. Typically, we account for these things when we give you our schedule estimate. We do our best to ensure that all features are available without a hitch.
- Material: Although concrete pools allow you more customization options, they do take longer to install. Because concrete needs to cure, it can take longer to finish.
- Unique Design Elements: We are happy to take on any challenge. However, an extremely complicated design may take longer than a simpler design.
If unforeseen circumstances will delay your project, we always keep you informed. Usually, we complete our projects with no delay. Most importantly, we go over the time line before we start, so you know what to expect. Today, call us at 336-940-5500 for a no-strings-attached free consultation.